I realized I haven’t touched on the real-world tactics, planning, and strategy of packing. After a gauntlet round of 7 interviews over 11 days, with each interview in a different state, I’m in a great place right now to do so. Here are the main tips I’ve accumulated over the years. This is after attending dozens of medical school interviews and now close to a dozen residency interviews, with more to come. If you have additional tips or tricks you would like to share, please leave a comment below or contact me and I will be happy to pass on the advice!
Join the Insider Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive MSI exclusives, news, and updates.
AACOMAS Active Learning AMCAS Anki Breaks Caribbean Clinical Experience Clinical Rotations Dual Degree Efficiency Essay Writing Extracurricular Activities Financial Aid High School Intern Interview Letters of Recommendation Lifestyle Major MCAT medical politics Medical School Application Mental Health Personality Personal Statement Pomodoro Preclerkship Reading Research Residency Scholarships Secondary Application Self-improvement Sleep Specialty Step 1 Step 2CK Undergrad Wellbeing
- 7 Ways to Maximize Your 20’s August 19, 2018
- Pros and Cons of the MD-PhD Degree August 17, 2018
- Healthcare Reform and Obamacare: What to Know for the Medical School Interview August 14, 2018
- Shadowing a Doctor 101 August 11, 2018
- How to Get into a Top Medical School August 6, 2018