University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Secondary Essay Prompts
These are the secondary application essay prompts for University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine. To put your best foot forward and maximize your chance of an interview invitation, visit our secondary application editing page.
About University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Secondary Deadline: Unknown
Secondary Fee: $100
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates: Yes/Email
The mission of the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine is to improve the health and well-being of individuals and populations through cutting-edge biomedical research, innovative educational programs in medicine and biomedical science, and leadership in academic medicine. We strive to implement this mission with the highest professional and ethical standards, in a culture of diversity and inclusiveness, and in an environment that enables all students, faculty, and staff to develop to their fullest potential.
MD Program Prompts have a 250-word limit.
1. Tell us about a challenging problem you faced and how you resolved it.
2. UPSOM is a culturally diverse and talented community. How would you enrich/enliven the UPSOM community? The essay should discuss material that is not included in the rest of your application
3. Is there anything additional that you would like to address that is not already reflected in your application?
4. Choose current graduate program of interest, choose 3 faculty from a given list, provide up to 2 additional faculty you could see yourself working with in graduate school, and then:
5. Briefly describe what appeals to you about the faculty member(s) in your selection, and how the selected graduate program and our MSTP match your interests.
1. Tell us about a challenging problem you faced and how you resolved it. (250 words)
2. UPSOM is a culturally diverse and talented community. How would you enrich/enliven the UPSOM community? The essay should discuss material that is not included in the rest of your application. (250 words)
The secondary application essay prompts from this medical school application cycle are the same as above.
Disclaimer: The information on this page was shared by students and/or can be found on the medical school’s website. Med School Insiders does not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this page.