Loma Linda University Secondary Essay Prompts
These are the secondary application essay prompts for Loma Linda University School of Medicine. To put your best foot forward and maximize your chance of an interview invitation, visit our secondary application editing page.
(1) Describe the extent and source of your knowledge of Loma Linda University School of Medicine (LLUSM). (750 characters max)
(2) What makes LLUSM particularly attractive to you? (750 characters max)
(3) What qualities make you a desirable candidate for admission to LLUSM? (750 characters max)
(4) Discuss how your spiritual experience has influenced your life and how you integrate it into your daily life. (750 characters max)
(5) What experiences in your life would illustrate your perspective on service to others? (750 characters max)
(6) As a Christian educational institution the medical curriculum integrates spiritual, ethical, and relational issues from a Christian perspective into the practice of medicine. Weekly chapel services and religion courses are part of this program. Please respond to the above as it relates to your personal educational and career goals. (750 characters max)
(7) Loma Linda University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution that has lifestyle expectations that include abstinence from alcohol, tobacco and illicit drugs/substances in all forms. In the past year, have you used any of these substances? If so, which one(s)? (250 characters max)
(8) If accepted to LLUSM, are you willing to abide by the lifestyle policies of Loma Linda University School of Medicine? (250 characters max)
The secondary essay prompts from this year are the same as above.
Disclaimer: The information on this page was shared by students and/or can be found on the medical school’s website. Med School Insiders does not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this page.