Indiana University Secondary Essay Prompts
These are the secondary application essay prompts for Indiana University School of Medicine. To put your best foot forward and maximize your chance of an interview invitation, visit our secondary application editing page.
about indiana university school of medicine
Secondary Deadline: N/A
FAP Waiver: No
CASPer Required: Yes
Screens Applications: Yes
Accepts Application Updates:
It is the mission of Indiana University School of Medicine to advance health in the state of Indiana and beyond by promoting innovation and excellence in education, research and patient care.
IU School of Medicine will lead the transformation of health care through quality, innovation and education and make Indiana one of the nation’s healthiest states.
- Excellence that is reflected in the innovative conduct and advancement of education, research and patient care.
- Respect for individuals who are affiliated with, or come in contact with, Indiana University School of Medicine: staff, students, residents, fellows, faculty, staff, partners, communities, patients and families.
- Integrity that embraces the very highest standards of ethical behavior and exemplary moral character.
- Diversity that is reflected in actions that appreciate all individuals.
- Cooperation that is manifested by collegial communication and collaboration.
There were no secondary essay prompts during this application cycle.
Disclaimer: The information on this page was shared by students and/or can be found on the medical school’s website. Med School Insiders does not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this page.