East Carolina University (Brody) Secondary Essay Prompts
These are the secondary application essay prompts for Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. To put your best foot forward and maximize your chance of an interview invitation, visit our secondary application editing page.
About East carolina university (Brody)
Secondary Deadline: Dependent on when secondary is received
Secondary Fee: $70
FAP Waiver: Full Fee Waived
CASPer Required: No
Screens Applications: No
Accepts Application Updates:
Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University is a 40-year-old medical school with a strong primary care orientation. The school established a three-fold mission in 1974 that continues to serve as a guiding framework for our overall educational efforts:
- To increase the supply of primary care physicians to serve the state
- To improve the health status of citizens in eastern North Carolina
- To enhance the access of minority and disadvantaged students to a medical education
1. Please complete this section using the prompt given. Your essay should be limited to 300-500 words and it is strongly recommended that you not copy and paste your AMCAS application essay.
2. Reflect on your reasons for desiring to study medicine, your future professional aspirations, your most significant clinical experience, and also your most meaningful non-medical experience. (300-500 words)
The secondary application essay prompts from this medical school application cycle are the same as above.
The secondary application essay prompts from this year are the same as above.
Disclaimer: The information on this page was shared by students and/or can be found on the medical school’s website. Med School Insiders does not guarantee the accuracy of the information on this page.