Join the Med School Insiders Team
Virtual Sales Professional
About Med School Insiders LLC
Med School Insiders is a rapidly growing medical education admissions consulting and tutoring business. Our mission is focused on creating a generation of happier, healthier, more effective future doctors. To carry out this mission, the business has a social media arm and products arm.
Med School Insiders has an industry-leading channel on YouTube with over 1 million subscribers and over 80 million views with growing presence on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok.
Med School Insiders offers services and courses to serve our customers. Services include admissions consulting and tutoring for both premeds applying to medical school as well as medical students applying to residency. Services are carried out by our over 150+ Insiders who are current medical students and physicians. Our multimedia courses are wide ranging, including instruction for medical school and residency interviews, the premed years in college, and more.
Med School Insiders is looking for someone who is eager to learn, highly organized, and trustworthy for a full-time Virtual Sales Professional role. In other words, a friendly perfectionist who is extraordinarily detail-oriented and adept at keeping detailed notes on leads. At the same time, this spirit needs to be balanced with the purest of integrity and the polish of 5-star service.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead to close. They will also help internal teams continue to innovate by sharing knowledge of client challenges as well as their other insights gleaned from leads.
As an extremely fast growing company, we need someone who is adaptable, excited to grow with us, and adept at working in a fast paced environment. As a Virtual Sales Professional for Med School Insiders, you may receive several dozens of inbound messages in a day, ranging from email, direct messages, and text. You will be conducting sales consultations via phone call.
Task & Responsibilities
– Qualifying, pursuing and closing (via phone call) sales opportunities
– Exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
– Using and maintaining internal sales tools (Zendesk) for CRM and pipeline management
– Identify areas of opportunity and lost sales. Work with management to generate ideas to capture these opportunities
– Engaging with technical and/or executive team members in complex sales scenarios
– At least 2+ years experience as a remote sales professional
– Bachelor’s degree
– Understanding of sales methodologies (i.e. value selling, solutions selling)
– Effective phone sales skills
– Proven history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals
– Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and to adapt to change easily
– Prior experience selling in education or high ticket service space is a plus
What We’re Looking For
– Trustworthy with strong personal integrity
– Highly organized
– Talent for questioning and listening to clients to personalize each sales experience, thus building a strong relationship in a short period of time
– Accepting of accountability and open to constructive criticism in order to become more proficient
– Ability to follow instructions with precision
– Full-time remote Virtual Sales Professional position for full sales cycle, from lead to close
– Total compensation includes salary, commission, and bonus
– Health insurance, 401K
– 2+ years virtual sales experience required
– Fast-paced role with room for growth