Guest post by Dr. Dre. Find more of his work at http://dr-dre-anatomy.tumblr.com Wow, what a six months it has been. Never could I have imagined what residency would be like without actually having lived through it. The ups, downs, flips and turns. I am in my intern year in Emergency Medicine. I wanted to break down some of my favorite and not so favorite memories from my first six months of residency.
Join the Insider Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive MSI exclusives, news, and updates.
AACOMAS Active Learning AMCAS Anki Breaks Caribbean Clinical Experience Clinical Rotations Dual Degree Efficiency Essay Writing Extracurricular Activities Financial Aid High School Intern Interview Letters of Recommendation Lifestyle Major MCAT medical politics Medical School Application Mental Health Personality Personal Statement Pomodoro Preclerkship Reading Research Residency Scholarships Secondary Application Self-improvement Sleep Specialty Step 1 Step 2CK Undergrad Wellbeing
- 7 Ways to Maximize Your 20’s August 19, 2018
- Pros and Cons of the MD-PhD Degree August 17, 2018
- Healthcare Reform and Obamacare: What to Know for the Medical School Interview August 14, 2018
- Shadowing a Doctor 101 August 11, 2018
- How to Get into a Top Medical School August 6, 2018