Apply to Be an Insider
Join Our Team of Top Talent
Join Our Team of Insiders
Here are the main reasons our Insiders love working for us:
- Top compensation rates. Many of our team members worked at competitors in the past, only to be surprised that our we compensate at much higher rates. It’s only fair. We want to make sure you perform at your peak when taking care of customers, and we understand this is an important aspect of that.
- Pay it forward. If you enjoy the process of mentoring and teaching a future generation of physicians, this is the place for you. Whether that’s helping a student maximize their potential for a medical school or residency application, or tutor them to an amazing MCAT or Step 1 score, there are ample opportunities to pay it forward.
- Flexibility. We understand that medical school and residency has busy and slow rotations – we’re doctors ourselves. That’s why we prioritize flexibility and workability for our medical student and resident advisors. All work can be completed from the comfort of your own home.
- Guidance from the best. At Med School Insiders, we believe the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. That’s why we prioritize guidance and mentorship for our team. You’ll improve and hone your skills in teaching and mentorship.
- A valued part of the team. A big part of Med School Insiders’ rapid growth and success is due to our culture of continual feedback. As a member of the team, your voice will be heard and your own feedback implemented to continually improve and optimize our systems. Keeping our advisors and tutors happy is a core principle of our philosophy.
What We’re Looking For:
- Top performing medical students, residents, and attending physicians who are passionate about mentoring and teaching the future generation of physicians
- Team players who are enthusiastic to learn and improve in their own craft
- Significant prior experience advising and/or tutoring
- Meticulous and detail-oriented personalities fit best
- To tutor the MCAT, you must have scored 95th percentile or greater. To tutor USMLE Step 1 or 2CK, you must have scored 250 or greater. To tutor COMLEX, you must have scored 650 or greater.
The Application Process: At Med School Insiders, we employ a 4-stage application process to ensure the highest quality and service from our team. First, please fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.